I apologise for last night's post. I was having a bit of a one-woman party. I went on from the 3 bottles of wine to 2 bottles of lager, a further bottle of wine and God knows how much vodka. I'm quite sad, really. It was great fun though. Until this morning, that is - I do miss those days when I could drink all night and wake up a hangover-free zone (and more often that not without any pants and a large penis drawn on my forehead... thinking back, I don't miss that bit much).
To all animal rights activists: I am deeply sorry about the fly-killing incident. But in all honesty, it was only one of those little annoying ones. And flies aren't really animals, are they? No, thought not.
To all tight-makers: a complimentary pair of tights would be appreciated.
7 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment