I've just realised how very idiotic it was of me to start a blog. I don't have a life. Not even a little one. Obviously I'm breathing and therefore am technically alive, but this in no way qualifies as a life - more of an existence. So, due to this lack of life I am left with very little to write about, making this a very mundane weblog.
To prove this point (that doesn't really require proof, but I have nothing better to do) I will document my day thus far.
I woke up at 9.30. I then made myself a cup of strong black coffee (2 sweeteners) and rolled myself a cigarette (Golden Virginia and blue RizLa). I drank/smoked these. I realised that I had run out of cat food and so went to the shop (Londis) to purchase some. I thought I would then kill two birds with one stone and top-up the credit on my phone too. But the 'tard in the shop didn't know how to do this. I came home and did some work. I then ate a bowl of Lucky Charms (£5.99 for a box!). In between these events there was alot of sitting down and doing nothing. It is now, well, now and I am watching the Weakest Link.
See, exciting stuff, don'tcha think?
4 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment